New York 1031 Exchange Investments
In an effort to stimulate the struggling economy in the 1920s, Congress created the Exchange as a means to encourage investors back into the marketplace. The result was the 1031 Exchange, and it has been supporting investors and the economy ever since. New York investors use the Exchange to avoid tax liabilities and build wealth with fewer profit burdens. Our DST advisors walk clients through every feature and process regarding the Exchange. We would be happy to help you with this as well.
Individuals, entities (like an s-corp), or partnerships can participate in the 1031 Exchange. The only stipulation is you need to use a qualified DST firm to help you acquire these properties and help you manage them. This is also their benefit, however. We identify investment properties in the Exchange, through data and analysis, and structure deals for maximum benefit. You also will not be managing these properties as you do traditional real estate investments. Our team handles each part of this investment structure until you sign the documents releasing it.
By working with an experienced DST firm, you get the confidence of knowing that you’re adhering to the rules and regulations of these complex investments.
If you are ready to learn more about Exchange real estate investments and are looking for tax deferment, we would love to see if you’re a match for the 1031 Exchange. Give us a call or connect with us today and learn more below.
Grow Profits With 1031 Exchange Investments
New York 1031 Structure
DST Investment Details and Processes
Curious about how to get started? Here is a quick look at how DST investing works in New York. We will help you identify a property to sell to get into the 1031 Exchange. Once that property sells, we have 45 days to locate a DST property with an equal value. Once we do, we have 180 days to close on the Exchange property. Working with a DST investment firm is crucial and required to get access to these properties. It’s important to work with a firm that is committed to high standards and has impeccable resources. We track your investment progress through the life of the contract and offer all the legal reporting and requirements to have it.
We take the appropriate time necessary to understand the investment style of each client. We ask a lot of questions to learn about your risk thresholds and wealth goals. We use this information to match you with properties that are appropriate for those goals. When you work with our New York-based DST investment firm, you will have confidence in our expertise and watch your investments thrive. Our firm invests heavily in analytics and data to target the best wealth-building potential and identify profit liability. Between DST experts and our years of experience in this field, our clients report back on positive returns and appreciate the client services.
Top New York 1031 Advisors
- Work With a Top Performing DST 1031 Exchange Firm in New York
- Work With a Firm That Manages Risk Assessment and Layered Data
- We Handle Due Diligence Reporting and other Financial Reporting Requirements
- Build Wealth With an Industry Leader With Exceptional Resources
- Full Management of New York Exchange Investment(s)
Benefits of the 1031 Exchange in New York
- Tax Benefits – Better estate planning and fewer tax liabilities.
- Cash Flow – New investment opportunities with unrealized cash flow.
- Streamline Investment Process – Experts will guide you through each phase of your DST investment.
- Long-Term Strategy – Longevity that is unlike any other real estate investment you have had.
- Freedom – Less management and maintenance requirements.
- Your Exchange Resource – Your source for the best New York 1031 Exchange investment opportunities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Select which days work best for you, and we will get back to you. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).