New Hampshire 1031 Exchange Investments
This particular investment takes everything that is traditionally beneficial in property investing and 10x’s it. Not only is this investment strategy advantageous for profit protection, but it gives investors a new strategy in estate planning.
Since 1921, investors have used the 1031 Exchange to maximize their potential profits. In fact, Congress developed and passed legislation on the 1031 Exchange, because they knew it would stimulate the economy. As we know, strong investments are the lifeblood of the American economy. A Georgia resident will not only diversify their portfolio with this investment, but they will free up cash flow they can use to align with other smart investments. In order to enter the Exchange, you will need to use a DST firm and advisor. You can enter the Exchange as an individual, a partnership, or an entity, such as an S Corp or LLC. We will discuss plenty of benefits below, but one thing to consider with this type of investment is that it will become easier to manage than your previous real estate transactions. If you’ve ever wondered how to enter the Exchange and have questions about how it can benefit you and your financial future, we would love to speak to you. Please give us a call or message us today to get started on your DST investment journey.
DST investing targets various types of properties. They can be either commercial or residential and attract single or pooled investors. You can purchase shares of properties in a condo complex or work as an entity and buy a retail chain property; the possibilities are endless.
Once you have purchased an Exchange property, we will handle the management of it for you. Take a deep breath because all the years you have been anchored to one location are now off the table. We keep your investment safe and handle the requirements needed for investment reporting and so on. Feel free to give us a call, and learn more about how the Exchange can help you meet your financial goals.
1031 Investments + Wealth + Benefits
New Hampshire 1031 Structure
Investment Details and the Exchange Process
We get to know our clients and their personal goals. We do this because we want to understand the right properties to present them with so they align with those goals. When you work with our New Hampshire-based DST investment firm, you’ll have confidence in our standards, expertise, and skill property management. We thrive in data analysis, helping investors expand their wealth through research, risk and reward analyses and various other financial forecastings.
Top New Hampshire 1031 Advisors
- We Are a Top Performing DST 1031 Exchange Firm in New Hampshire
- Expert Risk Assessments and Financial Reporting Requirements
- Due Diligence In Each Step of the 1031 Exchange Process
- Property Market Reporting For High-Level Investors
- Full Management of New Hampshire Exchange Investment(s)
Benefits of the 1031 Exchange in New Hampshire
- Tax Benefits – Avoid capital gains taxes and strategize for better estate planning.
- Cash Flow – Increase cash flow for optimal wealth building.
- DST Process – Gain years of expert analysis of DST investing.
- Long-Term Strategy – Use the Exchange to build a strategy for long-term wealth and financial security.
- Freedom – Relieve yourself of year-round management and maintenance requirements.
- Your Exchange Resource – Your source for the best New Hampshire 1031 Exchange investment opportunities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Select which days work best for you, and we will get back to you. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).