Minnesota 1031 Exchange Investments
In 1921, Congress introduced legislation to create the 1031 Exchange. This legislation helped stimulate the economy. Since then, DST investing has helped investors grow their wealth. Joining the 1031 Exchange in Minnesota will open the doors to significant financial opportunities with less management and busywork that comes with traditional real estate investing. Investors participate as buyers, entities, or partnerships within the DST Exchange. Since there are no limits to how many DST properties you can own, investors can reap great gains in profit growth while lessening financial liabilities.
Each day, real estate investors purchase property knowing a significant percentage of profit will be sacrificed through tax liabilities. The Exchange eliminates or lessens profit liability and offers investors a better way to plan their estates. The properties you can purchase through the Exchange are often pooling options with other investors. That buying power allows you to purchase better profit-producing investments that you might otherwise be unable to do alone. Feel free to reach out to us about these investments and how they may fit into your portfolio.
1031 Investments Details
Minnesota 1031 Structure
DST properties are governed by a set of qualifications, guidelines, and legalese. The basics of DST investing are as follows. First, we identify a property to qualify for the Exchange. Upon the sale of your property, we consider Exchange properties to purchase within 45-days. We have 180-days to close on your DST investment property in Minnesota. This structure allows you to free up cash flow, avoid capital gains taxes, and consider other investments that align with your financial goals.
Top Minnesota 1031 Advisors
When you choose our firm, you are getting the top professionals in the 1031 Exchange in Minnesota. We dive into the details like property analysis, historical location data, environmental restrictions, financial data points, and more. Once the purchase of your property is final we will then manage that property for you. Real estate investors appreciate this given the years they have spent managing traditional real estate investments.
- Get the Best Access to the 1031 Exchange in Minnesota
- Financial Reporting, Data, and Financial Documentation
- Protect Your Investment with a Due Diligence DST Firm in Minnesota.
- Strategy to Avoid Capital Gains Taxation and Plan Your Estate Better.
Learn More about the 1031 Exchange
Benefits of the 1031 Exchange
- Tax Benefits – Avoid capital gains and reduce profit liability today and in years to come.
- Cash Flow – Use cash flow for other investments or other DST properties.
- DST Profits – Access higher-income earning properties with pooling.
- Long-Term Strategy – Purchase multiple DST properties over the coming years.
- Freedom – Eliminate real estate investment management and maintenance.
- Your Exchange Resource – Your source for the best Minnesota 1031 Exchange investment opportunities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Select which days work best for you, and we will get back to you. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).