Michigan 1031 Exchange Investments
In 1921, Congress enacted legislation to create the 1031 Exchange. This legislation helped in stimulating the economy during challenging times. The creation of DST investing worked and helped the country and investors grow their wealth. When you expand your investment options with a DST property or several, you create a new financial structure and management system for yourself and your family. You can participate as a buyer, entity like an S Corp, or partnership within the DST Exchange. You can also invest in as many properties as you wish in the Exchange. There are no limits on how many properties you can own.
“Today, individual investors and limited partnerships control more than $7 trillion in residential and commercial rental property.” — Forbes
Investors represent billions in real estate investments every day, and the Exchange is your chance to step into this circle alongside them. We align investors with the appropriate properties, commercial and/or residential, for the best outcomes. Some Exchange properties require pooling, which can often be a great benefit on properties that are otherwise too pricey to purchase alone. Feel free to reach out to us about these investments and how they may fit into your portfolio.
1031 Investments Details
Michigan 1031 Structure
DST properties are a part of a system that must be adhered to, to qualify for the Exchange. First, we help you identify a property to sell that will get you into the Exchange. Upon the sale of your property, we seek an Exchange property within 45-days. We then have 180-days to close on your DST investment property in Michigan. This structure allows you to free cash flow, address capital gains taxes, and perhaps seek other investments that align with your financial goals.
Top Michigan 1031 Advisors
- Get the Best Access to the 1031 Exchange in Michigan
- Financial Reporting, Data, and Documentation
- Protect Your Investment with a Due Diligence DST Firm.
- Market Analysis on 1031 Exchange Properties.
- Strategy for Capital Gains Taxation and Financial Estate Planning
Learn More about the 1031 Exchange
Benefits of the 1031 Exchange
- Tax Benefits – Avoid capital gains and reduce profit liability.
- Cash Flow – Use cash flow for other investments.
- DST Profits – Access higher-income earning properties.
- Long-Term Strategy – Purchase multiple DST properties.
- Freedom – Eliminate real estate investment management and maintenance.
- Your Exchange Resource – Your source for the best Michigan 1031 Exchange investment opportunities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Select which days work best for you, and we will get back to you. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).