Louisiana 1031 Exchange Investments
Congress enacted legislation in 1921 and created the 1031 Exchange. The creation of this investment encouraged investors to participate in the market and stimulate the economy. The Exchange has supported our economic system and has also grown wealth for countless investors. DST investing will create a different financial future that is more protected and targets estate planning efforts. Investors participate as solo buyers, entities, or partnerships within the DST structure. Another advantage, purchase as many Exchange properties as you’d like; there are no limits.
Investors represent billions in real estate investments, and the Exchange is an opportunity to partake in investments that grow year after year. Both commercial and residential properties make up the Exchange and align with how you want to invest. DST investors can be pooled with other investors to purchase higher-income earning properties with potentially better returns. Feel free to reach out to us about these Louisiana investments and how they can work into your current portfolio.
1031 Investments Details
Louisiana 1031 Structure
DST investing has strict guidelines that must be adhered to; in order to qualify for the Exchange. The process is fairly straightforward. You will first identify a property you want to sell. This might be a property that has kept you busy between managing and maintenance. Upon the sale of that property, we would seek an Exchange property within 45-days. We will have 180-days to close on the
DST property in Louisiana. The DST transaction will free your cash flow, which can then be used in other ways. You will also be able to avoid capital gains taxes and seek other investments that align with your financial goals.
Top Louisiana 1031 Advisors
- The Best Access to the 1031 Exchange Properties in Louisiana
- Superior Financial Reporting, Records, and Documentation
- Protection of Your Investment with Due Diligence
- Market Analysis on DST Exchange Properties
- Management + Address Capital Gains and Estate Planning
Benefits of the 1031 Exchange
- Tax Benefits – Avoid capital gains and protect future real estate profits.
- Cash Flow – New cash flow other aligned investments.
- DST Profits – Access potentially higher-income earning properties.
- Long-Term Strategy – Purchase multiple properties for maximum growth.
- Freedom – We manage your Exchange real estate investments.
- Your Exchange Resource – Your source for the best Louisiana 1031 Exchange investment opportunities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Select which days work best for you, and we will get back to you. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).