Kansas 1031 Exchange Investments
In 1921, Congress enacted legislation and created the 1031 Exchange. The investment was enacted so investors could help in stimulating the economy. Since then, the Exchange has supported our healthy economic system and helped investors grow their wealth. When you diversify your portfolio with a DST investment, or several, you create a new financial system for yourself and your family. You can participate as a solo buyer, entity, or partnership within the DST investment structure. You can also purchase as many properties as you wish in the Exchange. There are no limits on how many properties you can own.
Investors represent more and more real estate investments every day, and the Exchange is your chance to walk step with this circle. There are both commercial and residential properties in the Exchange. Each one is matched to how you want to invest. The best part of purchasing a DST investment, you can be pooled with other investors to purchase better properties with better financial forecasts. Feel free to reach out to us about these investments and how they may fit into your portfolio.
1031 Investments Details
Kansas 1031 Structure
DST investment has a system that must be adhered to to qualify for the Exchange. First, we identify a property you want to sell. Maybe this property has kept you busy managing and maintaining it. We would sell that property and seek an Exchange property within 45-days. We then have 180-days to close on your DST investment property in Kansas. This cycle allows you to free up cash flow, avoid capital gains taxes, and seek other investments that align with your goals.
Top Kansas 1031 Advisors
- Financial Reporting and Documentation
- Protect your Investment with a Firm that Utilizes Due Diligence
- Market Analysis on DST Properties
- Management + Strategy for Capital Gains Taxation and Estate Planning
Learn More about the 1031 Exchange
Benefits of the 1031 Exchange
- Tax Benefits – Avoid capital gains and protect profits.
- Cash Flow – Use cash flow and invest in other aligned investments.
- DST Investment Profits – Access higher-income earning properties.
- Long-Term Strategy – Remain in the 1031 Exchange and purchase multiple properties.
- Freedom – Remove the time of managing your real estate investment.
- Your Exchange Resource – Your source for the best Kansas 1031 Exchange investment opportunities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Select which days work best for you, and we will get back to you. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).