Illinois 1031 Exchange Investments
DST investments were introduced in 1921 when Congress passed legislation to accommodate them and stimulate the economy. Illinois investors use the 1032 Exchange to avoid capital gains taxes and assist in estate planning. DST investments will lessen and often eliminate significant profit liabilities. Unlike some investments that tie up your cash, DST investment will free up cash and allow you to acquire more investment opportunities. An Illinois DST firm will walk you through the process and support you through the life of your participation in the 1031 Exchange.
1031 Exchange properties come in various types including, commercial or residential opportunities. Individuals might want to acquire a commercial chain space, where pools of investors might want to close in on advantageous condo property. You can work as an individual or among partnerships or entities to participate in the Exchange. After your property acquisition, we will manage the property for you, so you don’t have to handle the day-to-day grind of property management.
Illinois investors find DST investments beneficial for few reasons. For example, address tax burdens, capital gains taxes, or protecting family assets and future profits. Feel free to give us a call to learn more about these investments and how they can fit into your portfolio.
Grow Your Wealth With 1031 Investments
Illinois 1031 Structure
There are plenty of other benefits depending on your specific investment goals. Each investor with our firm is treated uniquely, as each client has different goals and financial targets. Between our expertise in the Exchange and our expert analysis, we successfully match investors to specific properties. Our job is to manage the complexities of your investment and walk you through the process from start to finish.
Before you even see a 1031 investment opportunity, we have compiled historical record searches, data analysis, financial forecasts, and risk/reward analysis.
Top Illinois 1031 Advisors
- Top Performing 1031 Exchange Firm
- Risk + Reward Assessments on 1031 Investments
- Due Diligence Reports for Increase Productivity
- Market Analysis on Properties and their Future in the Market
- 360 Degree Management for DST Investments
Benefits of the 1031 Exchange
- Tax Benefits – Address capital gains, protect profit, and plan your estate
- Cash Flow Benefits – Free up cash and invest in other 1031 aligned investments.
- DST Investment Process – Gain better access to unique properties with higher potential returns.
- Long-Term Strategy – You can invest in as many DST investments as you want. There are no limitations.
- Freedom – Free yourself from property management when compared to other types of investments.
- Your Exchange Resource – Your source for the best Illinois 1031 Exchange investment opportunities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Select which days work best for you, and we will get back to you. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).