Florida 1031 Exchange Investments
Investors in Florida have a unique opportunity to be a part of the 1031 Exchange. This investment, often called a DST investment, allows you to roll over real estate funds so you can protect your profits and avoid capital gains taxes. While traditional real estate continues to be a smart investment, a 1031 property is a next-level smart asset. This is especially true for those who are seeking to maximize profits and plan their estate.
The DST investment system has been a part of the American economy since 1921. Congress used it as a way to stimulate the economy. Ever since then, the investment opportunity has been used to diversify portfolios and free up cash flow. The diversity will keep your financial gains protected while you use freed-up cash to align other investments. You can enter the Exchange as an individual, entity, or partnership. So those carrying the LLC or S Corp status can work their investments to their fullest capabilities. A DST investment is far more simple to enter than traditional real estate purchases. The reason behind this is that your DST advisor handles all the contracts, analysis, negotiations, and management of your property. Many investors who are tired of being anchored to their property locations find this incredibly attractive.
There are endless possibilities when purchasing 1031 Exchange properties. Some are a part of commercial real estate, such as a pharmacy chain, while others are residential. Residential Exchange properties, like a condominium complex, give investors percentage ownership opportunities. Some of these properties may be too pricey to purchase alone, but given the power of pooled investors, you can invest in higher-income earning options. Feel free to reach out to us about these investments and how they may fit into your portfolio.
1031 Investments + Wealth
Florida 1031 Structure
Property Qualifications + Principles
Once the ink dries on your DST investment property in Florida, your 1031 Exchange firm will handle the management of that property. Our job, for example, is to walk you through the DST process and present you with appropriate properties that align with your investment goals. We then manage this property while keeping you up to speed on its course. These properties are an exceptional way to address estate planning and protect future generations of wealth.
Clients use our DST firm in Florida because of our track record and expertise in the 1031 Exchange. We treat each investor uniquely and only match them with properties that align with their personal investment goals. Each Exchange property presented has been fully vetted, documented, researched, and investigated before ever reaching you.
Top Florida 1031 Advisors
- Partner With an Exceptional 1031 Exchange Firm
- Regular Quality Risk + Reward Data Reports
- Due Diligence Assessments for Protection and Quality Investing
- Full Market Analysis for top Level Investing
- DST Management for Investors Needing Capital Gains Protections
Learn More about the 1031 Exchange
Benefits of the 1031 Exchange
- Tax Benefits – Address capital gains taxes and protect profits.
- Cash Flow Benefits – Use new cash flow to invest in other DST properties or aligned investments.
- DST Investment Process – Have ownership of properties with higher potential returns.
- Long-Term Strategy – There is no limit to how many DST properties you can own.
- Freedom – As your DST firm, we handle the management of your property, so you are free from day-to-day details.
- Your Exchange Resource – Your source for the best Florida 1031 Exchange investment opportunities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Select which days work best for you, and we will get back to you. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).