California 1031 Exchange Investments
A 1031 DST advisor or firm will help you gain access to properties available for the Exchange. These are unique properties purchased by either an individual, an entity, or a partnership. One of the most unique things about DST properties is gaining access to the higher-value property by working with other investors. These might be properties that are too expensive to purchase solo, but through the power of multiple investors, you can see a better profit margin.
The most valuable aspect of a 1031 exchange property is that someone else manages the property for you, freeing you up from the day-to-day management of traditional real estate investments. Ready to learn more about a 1031 property investment? Keep reading below, or give us a call today.
Each investor is different, and we aim to match Individuals to the right properties that will yield them their desired outcomes. This means that we do data analysis, research, and historical investigating for our clients. All of these things are an important factor when putting together this type of investment. You’ll want to work with a highly knowledgeable team with a proven track record in successful DST investment.
We would love to have a conversation with you if you’re ready to learn more about the Exchange in California. Give us a call or send us a message today to get started on that Journey
1030 Exchange and Building Wealth
California 1031 Structures
Exchange Property Qualifications
Here is a snapshot of how the Exchange works. You sell a real estate investment property and have 45 days to locate a 1031 Exchange property. You then have 180 days to close on that property. Both properties need to be equal in value. The Exchange property will have greater profit potential.
When you work with our team, we handle all of the details of the investment transaction. This includes locating the ideal property that best matches up to your desired outcomes. We conduct the historical research, data acquisition, analysis, profit forecasts, and more before entering into the 1031 Exchange property agreement. We look out for our clients by learning about their total financial picture. We want to help with things like capital gains tax and placing freed-up cash into other appropriate investments. We pay close attention to the regulations regarding 1031 Exchange properties and manage your property from the close of the sale to the bill of sale.
1031 Experience Professionals
- Experienced 1031 Exchange Advisors.
- Data-driven firm that considers all facets of a 1030 investment.
- Estate planning consideration through due diligence.
- Matching 1030 Exchange properties to the right investors.
- Full-service reporting and management for straightforward financial gain.
Learn More about the 1031 DST Exchange
Benefits of the 1031 Exchange
- Tax Advantages -Target capital gains taxes By investing in the Exchange.
- Cash Flow – Make additional 1031 investments or place cash towards other investments Using freed-up cash flow.
- Diversity and Simplification – simplify your Investments by having someone else manage your properties while diversifying your portfolio.
- Longevity – There is no limitation on how many DST properties you can own in California. So investors will invest and reinvest in the Exchange over long periods for maximum profits.
- Simplify Investments – The perfect investment for those who no longer want to deal with property management.
- Exchange Resource – California-based Exchange specialists
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Select which days work best for you, and we will get back to you. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).