Arizona 1031 Exchange Investments
When done in a narrow timeframe, investors can reap financial rewards by participating in the 1031 tax-deferred exchange. Also known as DST investments.
Persons, entities, and partnerships can use this Exchange as a means of avoiding capital gains taxes by eliminating the liability of investments with significant profit.
We serve Arizona investors by sharing specific 1031 Exchange properties that can help them reach financial and investment goals. These properties adhere to all the regulations of the DST Exchange process and we walk clients through every step of that process for clarity and transparency.
Rather than buying standard investment property with all the responsibility of maintaining those contracts, DST investments differ by using multiple investors and management programs of the Exchange. To participate in the Exchange, anyone can participate, however, 1031 Exchange specialists are required to adhere to the strict guidelines and regulations of these investments.
If you are ready to learn more about these types of real estate investments and are looking for a way to minimize tax burdens, we would love to see if you’re a match for the 1031 Exchange. Give us a call today and keep reading to learn more.
Arizona 1031 Qualifications + Structure
Once you sell a property, to qualify for the Exchange, you have 45-days to locate a new one to invest in. Once found, you have 180-days to complete the transaction of a property that is of equal value. The benefit of working with our team is that we can manage this investment from start to finish, taking care of details, complexities, and hassles that you would have to handle on your own via traditional real estate investments.
1031 Experience is Crucial
- Exceptional 1031 Exchange Advisors
- Extensive Risk/Benefit Analysis on 1031 Investments
- Due Diligence Assessments to Protect Clients
- Historical Calculations of Market, Economy, and Properties.
- Data Acquisitions Compiled and Presented to Investors
Benefits of the 1031 Exchange
- Tax Breaks – Deferring capital gains is crucial for most investors seeking to maximize their profits and protect their families.
- Increase Cash Flow – Cash can be used in other ways to keep your investments working for you, rather than against you in tax planning.
- Diversification and Consolidation – Expand where money is placed and how it is released.
- Investments with Longevity – 1031 investments are best for building wealth. Acquire as many Exchange properties as you can have.
- Simplify investments – Have a team help you acquire, manage, and release your investments.
- Your Exchange Resource – Your source for the best Arizona 1031 Exchange investment opportunities.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST
Select which days work best for you, and we will get back to you. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).